In this appendix i have compiled Top 5 Best Free Charting Libraries In PHP for Your Web Applications . Which further you to display data analysis description in augmented song thus that adherent can can easily receive decision on summit of data. As all matter owner wants data analysis in improved sky for that footnote that they can attainment important decision. This is the period of competition and omnipresent data analysis and these charting libraries help to display data is more readable and decision making impression, Which urge happening for to believe data flow and taking big decision amid profit loss.
Top 5 Best Free Charting Libraries In PHP for Your Web Applications
There are the thus many pardon charting classes in php but some are utterly satisfying which i have complied in asleep list if you know any auxiliary to your liking PHP chart libraries subsequently make laugh permit me know by submitting comment sedated.
phpChart is a powerful and easy-to-use PHP charting and graphing component for rendering supple, interactive, and data-driven Ajax HTML5 charts.
Create interactive charts and graphs for your online metaphor once on your own TWO lines of PHP code.
$pc = new C_PhpChartX(array(array(11, 9, 5, 12, 14)),‘basic_chart’); $pc->draw();
PHP Charts & Graphs Features:
* Easily fiddle when renderer type by handily prefixing plugin:: at the forefront a renderer proclamation.
* phpChart supports the most commonly used charts including origin, bar and pie charts.
* With a single pedigree of code, you can enable or disable rendering lightness in phpChart.
* You can easily zoom in a graph using set_cursor() produce an effect and set the property zoom to definite.
* Load from outside data source, either a file or URL, as the first parameter in phpChart constructor .
* phpChart is alert. Perfect for mobile devices such as iOS and Android!
pChart is a PHP library that will in the previously happening you to make in opposition to-aliased charts or pictures directly from your web server. You can then display the result in the client browser, sent it by mail or put in it into PDFs. pChart permit goal oriented coding syntax and is abundantly in parentage subsequent to the supplement web standards allowing you to complement your web2.0 applications.
The first aspire of pChart was to meet the expense of an easy interface for drawing joined amid-aliased pictures using the GD library. Then alpha-transparency and shadow supports have been integrated in joined to all the primitive functions to attraction basic shapes. pChart can be used as a high level drawing library if you unaccompanied dependence to make shapes & text composed pictures.
Features of pChart:
* pChart supports natively associated in the middle of-aliasing for every one allocation of basic want : lineage, curve, crate, rounded crate, circle, polygons. The anti-aliasing algorithm is an optimised checking account of the one created for the first bank account of pChart.
* You can enable or disable shadow maintain, enlarge the color of the shadow, its make unapproachable to the dream and its transparency factor. Shadows are drawn using the internal touching-alias algorithm.
* Alpha transparency is supported by every the primitive drawing functions. It will manage to pay for entry you to make satisfying visual results. Alpha transparency will not slow the length of the rendering of your characterize as it is directly computed by the GD binaries.
* Bored of flat charts? pChart can compute natively spline passage based concerning a list of points in a 2D sky.
HTML5 Powered Interactive Charts for Web & Mobile.Now make nimble dashboards in PHP within minutes! With Charts 4 PHP Framework, you can create interactive database driven HTML5 dashboard using mySQL or any subsidiary PDO supported database in PHP.
Features of ChartPHP:
* HTML5 powered PHP Charts & Dashboards for Web and Mobile devices
* Delightful & Hassle pardon Line Charts, Multi-pedigree Area Charts, Bar Charts, Pie/Donut Charts, Meter Guages, Funnel Charts and many more.
* Responsive, Interactive, Easy-to-Use!
* Database Driven Charts approaching the fly, Directly from your SQL Query!
* Datasources can range from plain CSV file, PHP Array Data to your Custom SQL Query.
* Supports databases including MySql, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
JpGraph is an Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP5 (>=5.1) and PHP7.0 The library is totally written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
Features of JpGraph:
* Web-possible, average image size for a 300*200 image is regarding 2K and images are seldomly augmented than 4-5K
* Automatic generation of client side image maps to create it realizable to generate drill-the length of graphs.
* Advanced interpolation gone cubic splines to acquire sleek curves from just a few data points.
* Supports several mean types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, stock-plots, filled stock-plots, accumulated extraction-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, pedigree error plots, box plots, optional accessory plots
* Support for alpha blending
* Has on peak of 200+ built in Country flags
* Supports activist Gantt-charts
* Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
* Supports complex Y-axes
* Support various layout as well as a background image astern the plot
* More than 400 named colors
* Extensive documentation considering both a > 750 pages tutorial and an extensive class suggestion.
* Supports internal caching (gone timeout) of generated graphs to lessen difficulty of a HTTP server.
5. Fusion Charts
Features of Fusion Charts:
* Allows you to load data from MySQL database into charts.
* Multiple ways to assemble data JSON and XML.
* Works seamlessly across PCs (including IE6/7/8), Macs, iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.