Today I am sharing Google Adsense Interview Questions answer. this is a Best Question answer for Digital Marketing. Adsense is a part of digital marketing. If you have any question then fill free to ask your question. Add your Question in Comment also you can contact us
Also Read : SEO Interview Questions and answer
Here is Google Adsense Interview Questions
1) Explain what is Adwords?
Adwords is the system that Google has designed to assist in marketing product or services in Google search engine and its affiliated sites. It will place a text ad that appears when people search for phrases associated to your offering.
2) Explain how Adwords work?
Adwords work on bidding system if the bidding price is higher your ad will appear on top of the Google page. Adwords works on “pay per click” that means you only pay the amount you have bid if someone taps on your ad as a result of a web search.
3) Explain why to use Google Adwords?
Google Adwords behave differently to traffic that comes from Google Adwords or “Pay Per Click”. The traffic that comes through surfing often visits the website for information, whereas the traffic via pay per click knows what they are clicking on and what they want to buy. So few visitors through Adwords might be more valuable than million visitors.
4) Explain what is Ad rank?
Ad rank determines your ad position on Google page, and it is determined by your bid for that keyword and quality score.
5) Explain how does Ad rank impact Cost-Per-Click?
Ad rank plays a huge role in defining the actual cost-per-click that your opponents pay, when someone clicks on their ads. Your CPC can be calculated by following way
Your Price = The ad rank of the person below you/ your quality score + $0.01
6) What is the maximum number of AdSense units you can put on a page?
- Google AdSense offers different types of ads, and most are categorized in the following formats:
- AdSense content unit : Max three ads unit allowed on a page
- AdSense link unit : Max three ads unit allowed on a page
- AdSense for search : Max two ads unit allowed on a page